Logistics - the science, the object of which is to organize the rational process of promoting products and services.
Pharmaceutical products are very expensive and particular goods requiring special storage and transportation conditions. Therefore, to perform logistics operations with pharmaceutical products require special conditions and training.
The company S PHARMA, providing their warehouses and staff ensures that the products will be saved and transported to their destination in perfect conditions.
A team of S PHARMA's specialists, familiar with all the features and the latest achievements of the pharmaceutical industry, the concept offers customized logistics chains that are created for each individual case, taking into account all the needs of the client.
The company S PHARMA ensures proper handling of pharmaceutical products manufactured in strict accordance with the modern standards of good manufacturing and distribution practices (cGMP, GDP standards). Immediate response specialists to make changes to existing laws and regulations is a natural consequence of the well-coordinated work of an experienced and highly qualified staff of pharmaceutical logistics.
Benefits of S PHARMA:
1. Availability of license for wholesale trade in pharmaceutical products and the import of pharmaceuticals.
2. Specialized warehouses, certified in accordance with modern standards of good distribution practices.
3. Highly qualified staff with extensive experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
4. Adherence temperature storage and delivery of pharmaceutical products (at -20 ° C, from 2 to 8 ° C, and from 15 to 25 ° C) including a system for tracking the temperature control and warning system for unauthorized change of temperature.
5. The highest standards of protection and security (internal and external surveillance, electronic access protection, multi-level alarm system).
6. The processing system of pharmaceutical goods. Packaging and labeling of products.
7. Full system maintenance and tracking the movement of pharmaceutical products, the processing system of the returned goods in real time via GPS-navigators.
8. Supports quarantine for pharmaceutical products.
9. Processing of return products and product recovery system, not subject to further implementation.